With 63% of the vote counted Senator Hillary Clinton still leads Senator Barrack Obama by 39% to 36%. Results posted on the NY Times website at 7:23 PM Pacific Time show the same margin separating the candidates as was posted at 6:23 PM Pacific Time with 39% of the votes counted..
Hillary Clinton …….65,129 (39%)
Barrack Obama ….60,766 (36%)
John Edwards …….28,066 (17%)
Bill Richardson …….7,952 (5%)
Click on the NY Times website above to see the most current results.
- Washington State Senate Republicans Again Want to Ignore State Constitution
- 2015 Washington State Minimum Wage to Increase to $9.47/hr.
- Washington State Governor Jay Inslee and Climate Change
- Rich Erwin Elected New King County Democrats Chair
- WA 30th LD Democrats Nominate 3 Candidates to Replace Rep. Roger Freeman
- One Hundred Percent of Income Gains Have Gone to the Richest Washingtonians in Economic "Recovery"
- Senate “Education by Starvation” Proposal Proves that New Revenue is Needed
- Three Reasons to Raise the Minimum Wage in Washington State
- Washington State’s Upside Down Tax System Takes A Heavy Toll On Communities Of Color
- Senate Ways & Means Chair Releases Budget Analysis- Clear Nod to Forthcoming Budget Proposal by Senate
- Proposed constitutional amendment to thwart unfunded mandates should be discarded
- Roger Freeman’s former legislative aide joins Republican Party to run for Legislature
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: “Justice too long delayed is justice denied”
- Actions speak louder than words, and Tim Sheldon’s actions make him a Republican
- Democrats settle score with Tim Sheldon by electing Pam Roach as President Pro Tem