With 63% of the vote counted Senator Hillary Clinton still leads Senator Barrack Obama by 39% to 36%. Results posted on the NY Times website at 7:23 PM Pacific Time show the same margin separating the candidates as was posted at 6:23 PM Pacific Time with 39% of the votes counted..
Hillary Clinton …….65,129 (39%)
Barrack Obama ….60,766 (36%)
John Edwards …….28,066 (17%)
Bill Richardson …….7,952 (5%)
Click on the NY Times website above to see the most current results.
- Musical Chairs in Washington’s 48th LD races
- Targeting Democratic Voters to Win in the 2014 US Senate Races
- Tax Exemption Transparency and Accountability Act Filed with State Legislature
- Why Eyman’s 1/3 Constitutional Vote Proposal is Bad for Washington Taxpayers
- Democrats and the Issues Facing our Nation – Do they Have the Answers?
Tags2008 Elections August 18 2009 Primary Barack Obama BIAW Bush campaign disclosure campaign finance Chris Gregoire congress Democrats Dino Rossi elections endorsements fuel efficiency standards George Bush global warming Governor Gregoire Hillary Clinton I-1033 Ingraham High School initiative 1033 Initiative 1053 initiatives John McCain King County Democrats No on 1033 No on I-1033 Peter Goldmark Presidential election Property Taxes Public Disclosure Commission Republicans Save the Trees - Seattle Seattle City Council Seattle School Board Seattle School District Senator Cantwell Tim Eyman Trees Urban Forestry US Senate US Supreme Court Washington State Washington State Legislature Washington State Supreme Court
- Paul Ryan’s Anti-Poverty Plan Would Have Devastating Impact in Washington State
- Lack of Economic Progress & Opportunity Gap Holding Washington’s Kids Back
- Now Accepting Applications for the 2014-2015 Narver Fellowship
- State Tax Resources to Fall Critically Short of Current Needs
- Flawed Economic Model Hurts Washington State
- Republican Party trying to drive down support for Matt Isenhower with attack mailers targeting 45th’s Democratic voters
- LIVE from Detroit: NSA Surveillance Reform: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- LIVE from Detroit: Turn on the water! Panel addresses city’s unconscionable shutoffs
- LIVE from Detroit: Keynote with Debbie Stabenow, Mark Schauer
- Live from Detroit: Detroit, Rocked City: How the Bankruptcy Led to Retirement Attacks that Could Spread Nationwide