The phone rang. It was one of those automated calls – from the John McCain campaign saying he’s going to come visit the State of Washington tomorrow. It was a “chance for Republicans to meet McCain before the Saturday caucuses.”
I hope he’s making calls to others like me, because I’m a Democrat and he’s wasting his time and money on me if he thinks I’m going to vote for him. But I’m a blogger and I might go to see him after I’ve seen Hillary tonight at Pier 30, 2431 E Marginal Way S on the Seattle Waterfront -South of Pioneer Square at 8:00 PM and Barack tomorrow at 11:00 AM at the Seattle Key Arena, 305 Harrison St.
I wonder if George is coming with John to the “Meet and Greet” as the McCain website calls the event. By the way McCain will be at the Westin Hotel, 1900 5th Ave in Seattle at 6 P.M. Friday Feb 8, 2007 in case anyone wants to see the Republican that Democrats are going to trounce in November.
- Tax Sanity Pushes for a Tax Expenditure Budget for Increased Accountability and Transparency
- Let’s fix our unfair tax system in Washington State
- Republicans in Congress Wage War on Poor by Opposing Raising the Minimum Wage
- Tell Your Legislators and Governor Inslee You Support Closing Tax Loopholes!
- Vote “Maintain” on Five Eyman “Tax Advisory Votes”
Tags2008 Elections August 18 2009 Primary Barack Obama BIAW Bush campaign disclosure campaign finance Chris Gregoire congress Democrats Dino Rossi elections endorsements fuel efficiency standards George Bush global warming Governor Gregoire Hillary Clinton I-1033 Ingraham High School initiative 1033 Initiative 1053 initiatives John McCain King County Democrats No on 1033 No on I-1033 Peter Goldmark Presidential election Property Taxes Public Disclosure Commission Republicans Save the Trees - Seattle Seattle City Council Seattle School Board Seattle School District Senator Cantwell Tim Eyman Trees Urban Forestry US Senate US Supreme Court Washington State Washington State Legislature Washington State Supreme Court
- Steve Sarkisian abandons his players and Husky football for USC’s top coaching job
- Theft of Victoria Clipper IV demonstrates the need for stronger port security
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013!
- Pope Francis denounces income inequality and greed in new apostolic exhortation
- President Barack Obama rolls into town for another fundraising-only visit