The Tax Exemption Transparency and Accountability Act has been filed as bills in both the House and Senate in the Washington State Legislature. The prime sponsor of the House bill, HB 2721 is Representative Gerry Pollet. A total of 17 Legislators have signed onto the bill when it was dropped. The prime sponsor of the Senate bill SB 6477 is Senator Maralyn Chase. Eight Senators had signed onto the bill when it was dropped.
- Majority Rules 2020 Primary Endorsements – Washington State
- A Dishonorable Senate – New York Times Opinion
- Urge WA Legislators to Pass SB 6610 to End Push Poll Advisory Votes on our Ballot
- Donald Trump and Hitler’s Speeches – My New Order
- Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson responds to Trump’s attempts to repeal Endangered Species Act
Like Us On Facebook