The Tax Exemption Transparency and Accountability Act has been filed as bills in both the House and Senate in the Washington State Legislature. The prime sponsor of the House bill, HB 2721 is Representative Gerry Pollet. A total of 17 Legislators have signed onto the bill when it was dropped. The prime sponsor of the Senate bill SB 6477 is Senator Maralyn Chase. Eight Senators had signed onto the bill when it was dropped.
- Help Fund Public Education Now by Ending Tax Exemptions as Off Budget Spending
- Make Voter Registration Easier in Washington State
- Eight Legislative Races on Ballot in Washington State in 2017
- What happened? What do we do now? Living in Trumpland
- End Tax Exemptions as Off Budget Spending by Adding Them to the State Budget
Like Us On Facebook