The Tax Exemption Transparency and Accountability Act has been filed as bills in both the House and Senate in the Washington State Legislature. The prime sponsor of the House bill, HB 2721 is Representative Gerry Pollet. A total of 17 Legislators have signed onto the bill when it was dropped. The prime sponsor of the Senate bill SB 6477 is Senator Maralyn Chase. Eight Senators had signed onto the bill when it was dropped.
- Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson responds to Trump’s attempts to repeal Endangered Species Act
- WA State House of Representatives Rules Committee 2019 – Democrats
- Testimony in support of SB 5224 to end Eyman’s Anti-Tax Push Polls
- Washington State Democratic Party 2019 Legislative Priorities
- Require Presidential Candidates to Release Their Tax Returns
Like Us On Facebook