The Tax Exemption Transparency and Accountability Act has been filed as bills in both the House and Senate in the Washington State Legislature. The prime sponsor of the House bill, HB 2721 is Representative Gerry Pollet. A total of 17 Legislators have signed onto the bill when it was dropped. The prime sponsor of the Senate bill SB 6477 is Senator Maralyn Chase. Eight Senators had signed onto the bill when it was dropped.
- Way Past Time to Pass the Equal Rights Amendment to the US Constitution
- Tax Exemption Transparency and Accountabiliy Act – SB 5513
- First Day Results for August 1, 2017 WA Primary – Legislative Races
- Republican Senators in Washington State Legislature Block Passage of Capital Budget
- Help Fund Public Education Now by Ending Tax Exemptions as Off Budget Spending
Like Us On Facebook