Democrat Jason Ritchie is running in Washington’s 8th Congressional District against incumbent Republican Dave Reichert. Washington state’s 10 congressional districts are currently held by 6 Democrats and 4 Republicans. Picking up an additional Democratic Congressional seat would help in the Democrat’s national effort to take back the US House of Representatives from the Republicans. Considering that President Obama won the 8th Congressional District when he ran for re-election in 2012 makes a Democratic pickup possible. The 8th CD is one of only 17 CD’s nationally where Obama won and a Republican Representative won. Continue reading
- Urge Washington Legislators to End Eyman Push Polls on Our Ballots
- 2021 Bill to End Tim Eyman’s Push Poll Tax Advisory Votes Filed in Washington State Legislature.
- Majority Rules 2020 Primary Endorsements – Washington State
- A Dishonorable Senate – New York Times Opinion
- Urge WA Legislators to Pass SB 6610 to End Push Poll Advisory Votes on our Ballot
Like Us On Facebook