Initiative 1033 is Tim Eyman’s Washington State version of Colorado’s TABOR law (Taxpayers Bill of Rights). It’s been a dismal failure. It has permanently decreased Colorado’s level of basic services by using the same inflation plus population growth limits. Voter’s recently put the measure on hold to try to undo some of it’s disastrous impacts. You can watch a great video and listen yourself to how Coloradoans now feel about their disastrous experiment. We don’t need Washington State to become a Tim Eyman experiment. Vote No on I-1033 this November 3rd, 2009.
- Urge Washington Legislators to End Eyman Push Polls on Our Ballots
- 2021 Bill to End Tim Eyman’s Push Poll Tax Advisory Votes Filed in Washington State Legislature.
- Majority Rules 2020 Primary Endorsements – Washington State
- A Dishonorable Senate – New York Times Opinion
- Urge WA Legislators to Pass SB 6610 to End Push Poll Advisory Votes on our Ballot
Like Us On Facebook