In Washington State in 2015, two different initiative campaigns are gathering signatures for initiatives to the legislature in 2016. The two campaigns are Initiative 732 by Carbon Washington for a carbon tax and Initiative 735 by WAmend to amend the US Constitution to overturn the corporate “Citizens United” decision by the US Supreme Court. Both campaigns started in 2015 collecting signatures in April and May. The final deadline to file all signatures is December 31, 2015. This report details initial costs for getting signatures through Sept 30, 2015 and an update comparison as of Dec 1 for both campaigns. A final analysis will be done in Jan 2016. Continue reading
- Urge Washington Legislators to End Eyman Push Polls on Our Ballots
- 2021 Bill to End Tim Eyman’s Push Poll Tax Advisory Votes Filed in Washington State Legislature.
- Majority Rules 2020 Primary Endorsements – Washington State
- A Dishonorable Senate – New York Times Opinion
- Urge WA Legislators to Pass SB 6610 to End Push Poll Advisory Votes on our Ballot
Like Us On Facebook