The Washington Conservation Voters has released their first round of endorsements for the 2012 elections.
The Primary Election is August 7, 2012.
The General Election is Nov. 6, 2012.
Here is their list of endorsed candidates:
Sandra Romero, County Commissioner
- Musical Chairs in Washington’s 48th LD races
- Targeting Democratic Voters to Win in the 2014 US Senate Races
- Tax Exemption Transparency and Accountability Act Filed with State Legislature
- Why Eyman’s 1/3 Constitutional Vote Proposal is Bad for Washington Taxpayers
- Democrats and the Issues Facing our Nation – Do they Have the Answers?
Tags2008 Elections August 18 2009 Primary Barack Obama BIAW Bush campaign disclosure campaign finance Chris Gregoire congress Democrats Dino Rossi elections endorsements fuel efficiency standards George Bush global warming Governor Gregoire Hillary Clinton I-1033 Ingraham High School initiative 1033 Initiative 1053 initiatives John McCain King County Democrats No on 1033 No on I-1033 Peter Goldmark Presidential election Property Taxes Public Disclosure Commission Republicans Save the Trees - Seattle Seattle City Council Seattle School Board Seattle School District Senator Cantwell Tim Eyman Trees Urban Forestry US Senate US Supreme Court Washington State Washington State Legislature Washington State Supreme Court
- Robert Reich at Town Hall September 27th
- Amicus Brief to State Supreme Court: New Revenue Needed to Meet McCleary Requirements
- Save the Date: December 12th for Budget Matters 2014
- More Evidence Suggests Tackling Child Poverty Best Thing to Do for Our Kids
- Paul Ryan’s Anti-Poverty Plan Would Have Devastating Impact in Washington State
- State’s editorial boards continue to call on lawmakers to make “difficult choices” – without saying what those choices should be
- School districts across Washington State lead a revolt against failed federal policies
- Washington State Supreme Court agrees to hear constitutional challenge to I-1240
- Lauren Bacall: 1924-2014
- Robin Williams, a legend: 1951-2014