The Tax Exemption Transparency and Accountability Act has been filed as bills in both the House and Senate in the Washington State Legislature. The prime sponsor of the House bill, HB 2721 is Representative Gerry Pollet. A total of 17 Legislators have signed onto the bill when it was dropped. The prime sponsor of the Senate bill SB 6477 is Senator Maralyn Chase. Eight Senators had signed onto the bill when it was dropped.
- Nov 3, 2021 update of Seattle City Election of Nov 2, 2021
- NPI Media Advisory – “Advisory votes” are propaganda and can’t be used to “gauge public opinion”
- Urge Washington Legislators to End Eyman Push Polls on Our Ballots
- 2021 Bill to End Tim Eyman’s Push Poll Tax Advisory Votes Filed in Washington State Legislature.
- Majority Rules 2020 Primary Endorsements – Washington State
Like Us On Facebook