The Tax Exemption Transparency and Accountability Act has been filed as bills in both the House and Senate in the Washington State Legislature. The prime sponsor of the House bill, HB 2721 is Representative Gerry Pollet. A total of 17 Legislators have signed onto the bill when it was dropped. The prime sponsor of the Senate bill SB 6477 is Senator Maralyn Chase. Eight Senators had signed onto the bill when it was dropped.
- Pass ESSB 5082 to end Push Polls on Washington State ballots
- Michigan begins campaign to join National Popular Vote to elect US President and Vice President
- Support the Democratic Association of Secretaries of State
- Nov 3, 2021 update of Seattle City Election of Nov 2, 2021
- NPI Media Advisory – “Advisory votes” are propaganda and can’t be used to “gauge public opinion”
Like Us On Facebook